The manuscript should be an original research paper that sufficiently contributes novelty to photography, television, and animation. Authors are requested to submit their papers electronically by using Journal submission procedure. The corresponding author should also provide a statement that the manuscript is not concurrently being under consideration for publication elsewhere. The Editors will ignore submissions that do not follow these procedures.
Structure of the manuscripts
1. Title. The title should be clear and informative, and not more than 12-15 words.
2. Author's names and institutions. The author's names should be accompanied by the author's institutions and email addresses, without any academic title. For a joint paper, one of the authors should be notified as to the corresponding author.
3. Abstract, keywords, and MRBM classification numbers. The abstract should be less than 150-200 words. Please provide the abstract in both English and Indonesian versions. The keywords should be of 3 to 5 words or phrases, written alphabetically.
4. Introduction. This section explains the background of the study, a review of the previous researches in the area, and the aims of the manuscripts. Importantly it should also show the significance and novelty of the research.
5. Methods. This section describes the appropriate tools of analysis along with the data and their sources.
6. Results and Discussion. This section explains the results of the study. It should be presented clearly and concisely. Author(s) should explore the novelty or the contribution of the work to photography, television, and animation literature.
7. Conclusion. This section concludes and provides policy implications, if any, of the study. The conclusion(s) should be in the same order as ones discussed in the body of the manuscript.
8. References. This section lists only the papers, books, or other types of publications referred to in the body of the manuscript.
General Writing Format
1. The manuscript is prepared in an A4 paper, double-sided, and single line spacing format. A new paragraph should start with 5 characters from the left margin, using 12-size, Times-New-Romans font type.
2. The manuscript is written in Indonesian or English.
3. The manuscript should be between 10 to 15 pages long (5000-7000 words). The top and bottom margins are 1,5 and 0,8 inches.
4. The title is written using capital letters only at first word or special name (example: location name), 14 font size, center position.
5. Subtitles are written using UPPERCASE BOLD style, 11 font size, starting from the left margin.
6. Sub of subtitles, if any, are written using capital letters only at first word or special name. They should be started from the left margin.
7. Sub of the sub of subtitles, if any, are written using capital letters only at the beginning of each word except for connecting words, all in italics. They should be started from the left margin.
8. References should be those of the last ten years publication (>80%), except for key references (80%). Referring to any textbook should be minimized (<20%).
Specific Writing Format
1. Equations and formula should be numbered as (1), (2)...etc appearing to their right.
2. Estimation results from a software package are not allowed to be directly presented in the paper. They should be presented in summary tables.
Tables and Figures
Tables and figures should be presented as follows:
1. The name of tables and figures should follow a numbering system (Arabic numbering system). The title of the tables and figures are placed at the top and the bottom respectively.
2. The tables and figures should provide the source of information, if any, at the bottom.
3. Any table should contain only the heading and contents. The table contains row lines only without column lines. Note(s) and source(s) should be included underneath the table where appropriate.
Acknowledgment, if any, should be written as the foot-note of the manuscript's title.
Subjects and Authors Index
The authors should provide an index of a subject, namely the specific terms in the manuscript. The authors should also provide the index of authors, namely the key authors of papers referred to in the manuscript. Please write the family name followed by the given name.
Citation in the text body should be written using the family name and years of publication. The Authors are recommended to use Mendeley Reference software.
The manuscript is expected to involve approximately 20-25 primary and up-to-date references to assert high-quality contributions to knowledge development. Citations and references must strictly follow the Chicago Manual Of Style 17th edition (Full Note). References should include only works that are cited within the text of the manuscript. Please use reference tools (Mendeley)!